- Ms H supported us with 1 ticket
- Mr C supported us with 1 ticket
- Ms P supported us with 2 tickets
- Mr C supported us with 1 ticket
5d 23h 2m
30 October 2021
- Winner! Mrs B (FLEET) Won £25.00!
- Winner! Mrs G (FLEET) Won £25.00!
- Winner! Miss P (FLEET) Won £25.00!
- Winner! Mrs S (FLEET) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mrs D (Yateley) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mrs H (Hartley Wintney) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mrs S (Fleet) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mrs N (YATELEY) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mrs W (HOOK) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mr H (FLEET) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mrs C (FLEET) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mrs B (FLEET) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mr S (Yateley) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mr S (Fleet) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Ms S (FLEET) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mr B (FLEET) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mr H (Fleet) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Ms B (FLEET) Won 3 extra tickets!
Keeping the Basingstoke Canal Alive for the enjoyment of our local communities!
Thank you for visiting The Basingstoke Canal Society Lottery page.
The Basingstoke Canal today is a lovely stretch of water, towpaths and parks, winding its way for 32 miles through North Hampshire and Surrey, and is designated a Site of Special Scientific Interest (SSSI) with a unique natural habitat. The Canal provides many leisure and wellbeing benefits, and is enjoyed by thousands of walkers, cyclists, anglers and boaters throughout the year, including those from Hart District.
But this was not always so - fifty years ago the derelict Canal was threatened with abandonment. Founded in 1966, the Society campaigned to restore the Canal as a navigable waterway, and with a mainly volunteer workforce we finally re-opened it in 1991. The Society was supported by the owners Surrey and Hampshire County Councils and neighbouring borough and district councils, including Hart.
The Basingstoke Canal Society has since been determined to keep our local Canal alive for the enjoyment of generations to come. Today the Society has an enthusiastic volunteer force of over 250 and all funds raised by our two trip boat operations benefit the Canal, at a time of tightening council budgets and ever more challenging competition for funding.
We need your help to:
- Support day-to-day operations on the Canal by rangers and regular volunteer work parties who undertake vital maintenance and improvements
- Encourage local communities, clubs and users to more actively involved, supporting the Canal with a variety of activities on and beside the water
- Invest in a programme of projects to enhance the Canal, including more visitor centres, information points and family events
- Protect the natural beauty of the Canal and its species, enhancing the condition of the SSSI
- Identify additional water supplies essential for navigation and wildlife over the longer term
- Upgrade our fleet to more environmentally-friendly boats, with improved facilities for disabled users.
Thank you for your support and good luck!
Director, The Basingstoke Canal Society
To find out more about the Society, please visit our website at https://basingstoke-canal.org.uk or our Facebook page.
Help us share our cause on social media
How the lottery works
£1 per ticket
That's right, unlike many other lotteries, our lottery tickets are only £1 per week.
60% to causes
50% to your chosen cause and 10% to other causes in Hart.
£25,000 grand prize
Match all 6 numbers and you win the JACKPOT!
A Grand Way To Support Today!
Help us to help the community. Buy your tickets today and enter our lottery for chances at weekly cash prizes. Plus, be in the draw on the 30th of October for your chance to WIN £1000 in John Lewis Vouchers!